Job function: Cultural Role Players (CRP) and Foreign Language Speakers (FLS)
Location: Fort Hood, TX
Employment type: Part-time
Security: “REQUIRED” Secret Clearance
Job description: Check Defense, LLC a fast-growing federal contractor, is seeking military role players in the Killeen, TX area to support on-going training exercises “Conduct Civilians on the Battlefield operations”. Highly qualified trained role players will provide practical training exercises to US Military personnel as needed. Training primarily will be held at Fort Hood, TX.
(3.) African (Varies with Arabic, Swahili, English, French, Italian).
- Wear assigned wardrobe and safety equipment while responding accordingly based on the scenario.
- Deliver a realistic performance based on the scenario objectives for training; prohibited from any deviation from the training scenario without guidance from the training site manager.
- Stand on feet and lay prone for long periods of time.
- Cultural Role Players.
- (FLS)- required languages are listed above.
- Minimum: Secret Clearance Required
- Pass a background check, be a U.S. Citizen.
- Previous Law Enforcement or military experience preferred, and/or 1 year of previous role player experience in a similar capacity.
- Should be reasonably physically healthy and fit and able to participate in mildly strenuous exercise, work requires long periods of standing and walking.
- Able to work outside in all types of weather (e.g., heat, cold, rain, snow).
- Willing to be “on call” and available when needed, shall follow simple instructions from on-site military personnel in the performance of their assignments.
- Adhere to a no cell phone, no smoking, and no tobacco products policy during training.
Check Defense, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual’s identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA. We are a small business Employer