Required Clearance: Active Secret
Place of performance: JBLE
Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a qualified and experienced Instrumentation System Feilding Analyst. The Instrumentation System Feilding Analyst provides cutting-edge solutions for training and simulation. The Instrumentation System Feilding Analyst will be instrumental in the successful deployment and operation of our advanced instrumentation systems at Combat Training Centers (CTC). You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration and functionality of our systems, contributing to the overall success of training programs. The Instrumentation System Feilding Analyst will conduct and participate in action officer analysis and formulation of advice and assist in preparation and presentation of reports, briefings, and project deliverables.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support services at Fort Eustis, VA, to support the synchronization, integration, fielding, and testing of the next generation of instrumentation system equipment at the following Army CTC’s: NTC located at Fort Irwin, CA, JMRC located at Hohenfels, Germany, and JRTC located at Fort Polk, LA.
- Serve as Army wide consultant and technical advisor for assigned live training programs, coordinating combat development actions with other branches of service, service industries, the Department of the Army, as well as other ACOMs and AJCCS.
- Coordinate with the Material Developers (MD) and the CTCs on all aspects inclusive with fielding of CTC-IS equipment.
- Identify and define strengths and weaknesses of fielded Instrumentation Systems and provide gap analysis, IAW the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) process, for future LTE Instrumentation requirements.
- Collaborate and work closely with the client to gather feedback and optimize system performance and to provide the necessary supporting documentation to validate all findings and conclusions.
- Provide an effective Quality Control System which includes a written Quality Control Plan (QCP). Standardized procedure/methodology for monitoring and documenting project performance
- United States citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school by a national or regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Valid US issued Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- 4+ years’ experience supporting Live Training Environment (LTE) Instrumentation System Effectiveness work.
- 8+ years of senior-level leadership and management experience in facilities, logistics, operations, program management and training & development
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, set priorities, and organize the work in order to meet deadlines, ensuring compliance with established processes, policies, and regulations.
- JCIDS Process Knowledge, Instrumental Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) skills.
- Well versed in Program Objective Memorandum (POM) cycle planning and ensure all plans are integrated with ongoing training solutions and live fire training programs.
- Excellent data analysis capabilities.
- Experience in program integration and development.
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively, both orally and in writing, to meet program objectives. This may include preparing reports in various formats and presenting data to various organizational levels.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school by a national or regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Do repetitive tasks.
- Requires frequently standing, walking, sitting, and driving a motor vehicle.
- Required to climb or balance, stoop under or squat, kneeling, crouching, and able to move quickly.
- Able to reach with your hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Lifting: frequently lift and move up to 35lbs.
- Vision: required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position contingent upon contract award