Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a Property Manager – contingent upon award in support of a new opportunity. The Property Manager provides operations support to the military missions: to provide realistic joint and combined arms training focused on developing today’s warfighters to create combat effective Soldiers and Leaders within the ranks of the United States Military for success on the 21st Century Battlefield.
Location(s): Fort Polk, Louisiana – USA
- Manages all warehouse/property room activities.
- Oversees all receiving and distribution operations.
- Receiving activities include cleaning, repairs, and re-stock items and clothing articles.
- Distribution activities include preparation of scenario requirements, tracking items and purchasing.
- Plans and monitors optimal space utilization and efficient inventory flow. Reports to Program Manager.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in related area
- SECRET Clearance
- 4 -10 years of Military experience perferred.
Check Defense, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual’s identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA. We are a small business Employer.