Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a Quality Control Lead (Senior) – contingent upon award in support of a new opportunity. The Quality Control Lead (Senior) inspects materials, parts, and products at different stages of production. The Quality Control Lead (Senior) provides operations support to the military missions: to provide realistic joint and combined arms training focused on developing today’s warfighters to create combat effective Soldiers and Leaders within the ranks of the United States Military for success on the 21st Century Battlefield.
Location(s): Fort Polk, Louisiana – USA
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
- Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Senior Quality Control Inspector reports to the Program Manager.
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least two (2) years of military or civilian supervisory experience commensurate with management of all aspects of QC.
- 3 – 5 years military or civilian supervisory experience commensurate with management of all aspects of QC.
Check Defense, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual’s identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA. We are a small business Employer.