Required Clearance: N/A
Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a qualified and experienced professional Analyst/Integrator. The Analyst/Integrator will support and enhance the performance of TSSE (Training Support System Enterprise) programs and products. The Analyst/Integrator position plays a critical role in assisting TSAID’s off-campus analytics branch in making informed decisions and justifying budget allocations for TSS-E.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sustainable Range Program (SRP) and Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Program:
- Analyze and assess the performance of SRP and ITAM programs.
- Provide support to enhance program sustainability.
- Mission Command Training Support Program (MCTSP):
- Integrate MCTSP data and reports into the TSSE system.
- Contribute to MCTSP program improvements.
- Soldier Training Support Program (STSP):
- Analyze and report on STSP performance.
- Identify opportunities for program development.
- Combat Training Center (CTC) Modernization Program:
- Integrate CTC Modernization Program data into the TSSE framework.
- Contribute to CTC program enhancement.
- Training Information Infrastructure (TII) Program:
- Analyze and assess TII program performance.
- Support the integration of TII data into the TSSE system.
- Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) Governance Integration and Analysis:
- Analyze data related to command unit status reports (CUSR, USR, ISR) and TSS utilization.
- Assist in TSSE governance integration and reporting for commanders.
- Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS):
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of JCIDS and its impact on training and simulations.
- Training Analysis:
- Conduct in-depth training analysis to enhance program effectiveness.
- Capabilities Needs Analysis (CNA):
- Support CNA initiatives to align TSSE programs with organizational needs.
- Training, Leadership, and Education Future Requirements:
- Stay informed about future training, leadership, and education requirements and align TSSE accordingly.
- Army Warfighting Challenges (AWFCS):
- Analyze and assess AWFCS data to improve the TSSE framework.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Run utilization reports in TS-MATS (Training Support Materiel Analysis Tool).
- Generate quarterly reports for higher-level DoD leadership, including more than 100 different reports.
- Manage the inventory for the Army Training Support Centers to ensure resources are available as needed.
- Serve as a key resource to provide the necessary manpower for in-depth analysis that TSAID requires.
- United States citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, leadership, or a related field.
- Valid US issued Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated relevant experience as an Analyst/Integrator.
- Comprehensive knowledge of JCIDS, CNA, Army Campaign of Learning, and AWFCS.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent data analysis capabilities.
- Experience in program integration and development.
- Proficiency in using TS-MATS and other relevant tools.
- Strong organizational and inventory management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Eligibility for a security clearance.
- Master’s degree in business, leadership, or a related field.
- Office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Do repetitive tasks.
- Requires frequently standing, walking, sitting, and driving a motor vehicle.
- Required to climb or balance, stoop under or squat, kneeling, crouching, and able to move quickly.
- Able to reach with your hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Lifting: frequently lift and move up to 35lbs.
- Vision: required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position contingent upon contract award