Required Clearance: Active Secret
Place of Performance: Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE)
Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a qualified and experienced Training Analyst- Live Fire Coordinator. The Training Analyst- Live Fire Coordinator works directly for TRADOC Capability Manager – Live (TCM-L) in support of the Combat Training Center (CTC) Live Fire Modernization Program as the Live Fire Coordinator. The Training Analyst- Live Fire Coordinator’s primary mission is to analyze user training requirements and provide functional and technical input that relates to the development of the Live Fire Modernization Program.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the production of Operational Need Statements (ONS) for Operational Support Requirements (OSR), Joint Capabilities Integrated Development Systems (JCIDS) documents in support of CTC Live Fire Modernization Program, Training Aids Devices Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), to include lifecycle replacement for all targetry and associated live fire equipment.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in the area of training range development, ensuring that proposed training ranges meet validated training requirements as identified by TRADOC.
- Provide support for the identification and development of CTC Live Fire program reviews, supports planning sessions, exercise management, knowledge acquisition, and operations coordination.
- Supports the full synchronization of plans with the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) cycle and integration of those plans with ongoing training solutions and live fire training programs.
- Provide analysis of Live Fire Training, Live Fire systems, Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES), Urban Operations, and any future requirements.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to the Department of the Army on-site Contracting Officer Representative (COR) that shape and support the validation, integration, or synchronization of Live Fire enablers for the CTC’s collective training strategies.
- Provide support and information to various Councils of Colonels (CoC), Working/Steering Groups, and CTC senior leadership that consists of briefings, information papers, decision papers.
- United States citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school by a national or regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Valid US issued Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- 10+ years of senior-level leadership and management experience in facilities, logistics, operations, program management and training & development
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, set priorities, and organize the work in order to meet deadlines, ensuring compliance with established processes, policies, and regulations.
- JCIDS Process Knowledge, Instrumental Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) skills.
- Well versed in Program Objective Memorandum (POM) cycle planning and ensure all plans are integrated with ongoing training solutions and live fire training programs.
- Excellent data analysis capabilities.
- Experience in program integration and development.
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively, both orally and in writing, to meet program objectives. This may include preparing reports in various formats and presenting data to various organizational levels.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products.
- Master’s degree from the United States Army War College.
- Office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Do repetitive tasks.
- Requires frequently standing, walking, sitting, and driving a motor vehicle.
- Required to climb or balance, stoop under or squat, kneeling, crouching, and able to move quickly.
- Able to reach with your hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Lifting: frequently lift and move up to 35lbs.
- Vision: required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position contingent upon contract award