Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Role Player professionals who can create and simulate today’s complex modern Battlefield in support of a new opportunity at Fort Irwin, CA. The HUMINT Role Players provide operations support to the National Training Center (NTC) mission: to provide realistic joint and combined arms training focused on developing today’s warfighters to create combat effective Soldiers and Leaders within the ranks of the United States Military for success on the 21st Century Battlefield.
Positions: Part-time positions available.
Security Clearance Level: **Secret Security Clearance
Location: Fort Irwin, CA
Job Description: Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Role Players enable the successful training of HUMINT collection in support of Large-Scale Combat Operations. HUMINT provides an opportunity that enables Military units to collect information for intelligence value. HUMINT role players will be required to improvise during scenarios to achieve the desired response from the training unit. This is accomplished through retaining detailed information received during the collection process and then recalled later to enhance the training scenario. The roles are coached and modified, sometimes daily in order to replicate the most realistic training environment as immersed local nationals on the battlefield.
- 4+ Years Prior Military Experience.
- Must be able to pass Background check.
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Must have a Valid US Issued Driver license.
- Be able to communicate both verbally and written in a clear and concise manner.
- Be able to gather, analyze, and relay information from a variety of sources.
- Possess Basic computer skills—email, draft reports, and create spreadsheets. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to perform land navigation and map reading
- Must be able to wear Kevlar helmet and/or Individual body armor as required, lift 35 lbs., perform duties in extreme weather condition and at height (Mountain tops, Helicopter, elevated walk area and towers).
- Military background or Intelligence school experience.
- Basic knowledge of Army tactical doctrine.
- Job requires periodic travel lasting up to seventeen (17) days to Ft. Irwin, CA.
Check Defense, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual’s identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA. We are a small business Employer.