Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking Korean Language – Professional Civilians on the Battlefield (PROCOB) who can create and simulate today’s complex modern Battlefield in support of a new opportunity at Fort Irwin, CA. The PROCOBs provide operations support to the National Training Center (NTC) mission: to provide realistic joint and combined arms training focused on developing today’s warfighters to create combat effective Soldiers and Leaders within the ranks of the United States Military for success on the 21st Century Battlefield.
Positions: Part-time positions available.
Security Clearance Level: *Secret Clearance Desired
Location: Fort Irwin, CA
Job Description: PROCOBs enable Military units to simulate real-world cultural interactions. Operators may be required to portray local translators, officials, host nation infrastructure workers, dignitaries, Other Government Agencies (OGA), International Organizations (IO), Private Voluntary Organizations (PVO), and Non-Government Organization (NGO).
- 4 year of Cultural or Role Player Experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak conversationally both in English and Korean Language.
- Foreign Language (as required) – Korean Language
- Must be able to pass Background check.
- Must be able to initiate, coordinate, and conduct discussions with training units with minimal supervision.
- Possess Basic computer skills—email, draft reports, and create spreadsheets. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to make decisions based on scenario requirements using the information provided.
- Must be able to perform land navigation and map reading
- Able to coordinate required actions with Peers and Training units.
- Able to wear Kevlar helmet and/or IBA as required, ability to lift 35 pounds, perform duties, travel in extreme weather conditions and at height (helicopter travel, mountain tops, elevated walk areas and towers).
- Must have a Valid US issued Driver’s license.
- 4+ years Military background.
- Basic knowledge of Army tactical doctrine.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance – may be required for some positions.
- Job requires periodic travel lasting up to seventeen (17) days to Ft. Irwin, CA.
Check Defense, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual’s identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA. We are a small business Employer.