Required Clearance: Active Secret
Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a qualified and experienced professional Mission Command Integration Specialist to support the Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability (JPMRC) at Fort Shafter, Hawaii. The Mission Command Integration Specialist serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Mission Command Systems and, as required, will be the Simulations Lead (SL) supervising and conducting Joint/Army Mission Command Systems integration. As a Mission Command Integration Specialist at JPMRC, you will be at the forefront of ensuring that our military units are operationally ready through effective mission command integration and communication systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Advise and assist all mission command technical support.
- Responsible for all actions assigned by the Chief, Models & Simulations Division, JPMRC that support development and integration of Mission (C4I) into Live, Virtual, and Constructive & Gaming (LVC-G) simulation architectures.
- Acts as principal advisor for developments of new technologies in decision support and course of action analysis tools, integrated simulations training devices, and C4ISR digital systems.
- Design, implement, and maintain mission command integration systems tailored to specific training scenarios.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of integration processes and system configurations.
- Collaborate with military units to understand their unique mission requirements and objectives, including Briefing senior leadership on the use of Mission Command and updates in Mission Command technology.
- Troubleshoot and provide real-time technical support for mission command systems during training exercises.
- Stay informed about emerging technologies and trends in mission command systems to continuously improve training effectiveness including all MCS and C4I systems, software, and hardware upgrades as furnished by the Government for the MCS and C4I systems.
- Coordinate with the system PMs to receive software upgrades, IAVAs, and security patches.
- United States citizen.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Pass a background investigation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field (Master’s preferred).
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience in mission command integration, military communications, with in-depth knowledge of military mission command systems (e.g., JADOCS, C2PC, BFT, and MCE).
- Office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Do repetitive tasks.
- Requires frequently standing, walking, and sitting.
- Required to climb or balance, stoop under or squat, kneeling, and crouching.
- Able to reach with your hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Lifting: frequently lift and move up to 30lbs.
- Vision: required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position contingent upon contract award