Required Clearance: N/A
Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a qualified and experienced professional Senior Defense Systems Research Analyst – Team Lead. The Senior Defense Systems Research Analyst – Team Lead will lead a team of analysts and integrators working on critical TSSE (Training Support System Enterprise) programs and products. The Senior Defense Systems Research Analyst – Team Lead position plays a critical role in guiding and coordinating the efforts of the team to achieve program excellence and support budget allocation decisions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership and Team Management:
- Lead a team of analysts and integrators, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance management.
- Coordinate team efforts to ensure seamless integration of TSSE programs.
- Program Analysis and Development:
- Analyze the performance of various TSSE programs, including SRP, MCTSP, STSP, CTC Modernization, TII, JCIDS, and more.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of TSSE programs.
- Strategic Planning and Alignment:
- Work closely with senior management to align TSSE initiatives with broader organizational goals.
- Assist in strategic planning to enhance program effectiveness.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Oversee the team’s data analysis efforts, including running utilization reports in TS-MATS and generating quarterly reports for DoD leadership.
- Ensure that reports are accurate, comprehensive, and meet high-level requirements.
- TSSE Governance Integration:
- Lead the TSSE governance integration efforts, including analyzing command unit status reports (CUSR, USR, ISR) and TSS utilization.
- Provide insights and recommendations to commanders.
- Comprehensive Knowledge:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of JCIDS, CNA, Army Campaign of Learning, and AWFCS.
- Ensure that the team is well-informed and knowledgeable about the relevant aspects of TSSE.
- United States citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, leadership, or a related field.
- Valid US issued Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated relevant experience as an Analyst/Integrator.
- Extensive experience in defense systems research and analysis.
- Proven leadership and team management abilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of JCIDS, CNA, Army Campaign of Learning, and AWFCS.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent data analysis capabilities.
- Experience in program integration and development.
- Proficiency in using TS-MATS and other relevant tools.
- Strong organizational and inventory management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Eligibility for a security clearance.
- Master’s degree in business, leadership, or a related field.
- Office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Do repetitive tasks.
- Requires frequently standing, walking, sitting, and driving a motor vehicle.
- Required to climb or balance, stoop under or squat, kneeling, crouching, and able to move quickly.
- Able to reach with your hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Lifting: frequently lift and move up to 35lbs.
- Vision: required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position contingent upon contract award