Required Clearance: N/A
Place of performance: Fort Walker
Check Defense is a fast-growing federal contractor seeking a qualified and experienced professional Training Resources Support Clerk; General Clerk III to support the Government’s Range Facility Management Scheduling System (RFMSS) Program at Ft. Walker, VA. The Training Resources Support Clerk; General Clerk III will coordinate training support resources, facilities, products, and services from other directorates related to training on the Fort Walker Military Reservation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform customer support services and activities directly related to the safe and effective support for units in training.
- Use desktop and web-based training support resource and financial management programs and tools to schedule, process and manage installation training support resources.
- Provide training support utilization reports on training support facility usage, unit strength, man-days, and component utilization.
- Perform physical and electronic file management to include creating and updating unit training folders, training utilization records, unit activity files, and other training or administrative files and folders.
- Review training support requests for proper format, submission deadlines, initial scheduling conflicts, available training support capability, and recommend alternate support resources based on the requested activity.
- Perform scheduling data entry for coordinated training support resources in RFMSS and assist in providing confirmation communications to the requesting organizations.
- Review all training request 60 days out and provide feedback and recommendations on scheduling conflicts and conditional reservations at the weekly range scheduling meeting.
- Provide critical planning, coordination, and execution of the Fort Walker yearly training conference.
- Research and analyze all SRP real property assets to ensure FCC’s are accurately reflected in RFMSS and synched with the Army Range Requirements Model
- Prepare cost estimates and calculate final charges for each training event at the conclusion of each event.
- Review, make recommendations, and submit for final approval all Requests for Exceptions to Fort Walker policies to the Range Scheduling Manager.
- Deliver top notch customer service in person, telephonically, and through authorized electronic media by providing information, planning, processing and scheduling of installation training support resources.
- Perform In/Out Processing of Training Organizations for scheduled training events on the installation. The Training Resources Support Clerk; General Clerk III shall notify customers 90 days prior to account expiration date and provide assistance to renew account.
- United States citizen.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of previous experience working with Range Facility Management Scheduling System (RFMSS).
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Do repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Requires frequently standing, walking, sitting.
- Able to reach with your hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Vision: required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position contingent upon contract award